Followers

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Tuesday 26th July 11

Hi, this is my first blog ever so please be patient. I'm not great with computers (but husband has been on at me to set up a blog. So here I am), but will try my best:-)x
This is card I made for my Son's birthday. I used a stamp from LOTV boys collection, coloured in with promarkers. The papers are from an old stack and the star is cut using the new do craft die cuts. Hope you like it and thanks for taking the time to say hi. Have a lovely Tuesday xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a great card, Kirsty. I haven't been blogging that long, only a few months now. You'll be surprised how quick you pick things up and it's a great way to share your work and make friends too. Zo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx