Followers

Tuesday 16 August 2011

16th August 11

Happy Tuesday everyone:-)




Well today's card is a silver wedding anniversary card, I've made this one from my Mum and Dad, to send to my Mum's youngest brother and his wife. I have decided to make an easel card, it needs to be flat as it has got to be sent from Kent to Cornwall.


For the stopper I have used the linking rings stamp again, these are the ones from the wedding card yesterday. I have used spectrum noir to give them a silver look. I have stuck them with collall 3D glue so they can be raised at an angel.



The stamp is from LOTV, this one is called 'together forever' in the occasion's range. I have used spectrum noir from Crafters Companion. I used black memento to stamp the image.


Last but not least I have used white linen card from the paper mill for the card base, silver mirri to layer, and the patterned paper is vintage shabby from Tim Holts idea-ology range. I have added the glitter with a glue pen and the glitter used is glamour dust.

I hope you like the card and are enjoying your day

Hugs
Kirsty xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Kirsty...and super layout too hun...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx