Followers

Sunday 29 January 2012

Finished at last!!!!!!!!!!!


I hope everyone is having a nice Sunday, I have had a lovely quiet day!!!!!!
The 3 kids have been playing and Hubby has been painting the girls bedroom.

At last I can now show you the wedding invitation that was picked by the bride-to-be,
it is slightly different to any of the samples. The bride-to-be took different elements from a few and also wanted a few extra touches added.


I have used centura pearl snow white card for all the invitations, that includes the base and layer.
The ribbon is a lovely deep pink that was bought from e-bay.
The buckle was also bought from e-bay to keep the cost down.


As you can see the Wedding & Evening Invitations are the same, with only the wording different inside.


Inside I was asked to include an RSVP, and for the day invitations the menu for the guests to decided on.
For this I had to make a little pocket as the card was already quite long with the 3 sections.


 For the inside I used some stamps on the bottom to take the plain look away from all the information.
The card is set into 3 sections
1. The RSVP
2, The Wedding/Evening invitation details
3. The request for money rather than presents from the Bride & Groom



Last of all I have stamped the doves with the wedding rings on the top of the pocket to draw the attention to the RSVP card.

Thank-you for stopping by, please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous work!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Kirsty...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly stunning Kirsty! :-) Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Fab. Love the fresh clean look but also kept it classy. Think this is something you might get asked to repeat with variations in the future. Great work & I expect a very happy bride to be,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really stunning Kirsty and the bright ribbon on the white is beautiful.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooooo beautiful and elegant louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful Wedding Invitations Kirsty. The bride is going to be so thrilled! I am actually making invitations this year and I'm using the same heart buckle and a similar colour ribbon. We have the same taste!

    Sarahxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. AbSoLuTeLy StUnNiNg Kirsty!! Could you please say what type of embossing plate you used..:)..xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cazann49, sorry the embossing plate I used is an old DoCraft/papermania one. It came free with the magazine about a year ago! It's with the country companion range. I'm not sure of the name of it, sorry. And thank-you very much for all the lovely comments everyone xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx