Followers

Friday 13 September 2013

Christmas Girl x

Hello....
 
It's my third DT card from the Christmas cut and create range
 (3 day's in a row this week, wow I'm doing good lol)
 
 
Today's card is a more plain design, using a simple A5 card base.
 
 
I have used the entire cut and create sheet for this card, and the beautiful matching
backing paper. I have layered the main girl image using collall 3D glue gel, this is in my opinion
perfect as you can shape the decoupage layers and the glue gel has no smell. 


 
To add a little Christmas sparkle I have sprayed the snowflake embossed card
 (Can you tell the snowflake embossed card is my favourite???)
 
 
To make the card plain and clean
I have stuck with red, white and blue colouring.
I have used red card for the backing of layers, then kept it
simple with the matching backing paper and white embossed card.
 
 
I hope you like today's card, and have a fantastic Friday.
Try not to get too wet!!!
 
Hugs
 
Kirsty
 
xxx


4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

  2. شركة التميز المثالي للخدمات المنزلية وتنظيف المنازل والشقق والفلل بالدمام والخبر والقطيف والجبيل قسم خاص لتسليك المجاري بالضغط ومكافحة الحشرات وتنظيف للمجالس والسجاد والموكيت وتنظيف الخزانات
    نقدم افضل الخدمات المنزلية بالمنطق الشرقية 0551844053

    شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
    شركة تنظيف سجاد بالجبيل
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالخبر
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
    شركة تركيب وصيانة الكهرباء بالدمام والخبر
    شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالجبيل

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx