Followers

Wednesday 3 August 2011

3rd August 2011

Morning all, I hope you are all enjoying the fab weather. I had a lovely day out yesterday with my kids and some friends. We had a picnic and the children all had a paddle in the outdoor pool.

Today I want to show you a card I made for my husband for his birthday, he wanted a 'decent' bbq for his birthday so me and my parents all put in and got him his bbq. So in honour of his present I thought I would do a card to match!!!!!



The card is made in an 8x8 size, the papers are from a Kanban cd rom, the bbq image is a digi stamp from teddy bo and coloured in with promarkers.

Have a lovely day everyone xxx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kirsty, gorgeous colouring. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card,love sweet Teddy Bo.....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Kirsty..! love the Teddy Bo images...well actually I'm addicted to them lol..and super colouring too hun :o)

    Have fun with your blog too...you will have lots of fun and maybe you will enter a challenge or two..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx