Followers

Tuesday 31 January 2012

A week late but Happy Chinese New Year:-)

This post is a week late!!!!!
So I'm very sorry, but this is my Chinese New Year Card.


I have used...
craftwork cards base card 6x6
craftwork cards card candi (Silver)
Magnolia Bon Voyage collection-Chinese Tilda
The papers used I found online at Crafty Bob's Website.



I have coloured Tilda in with Spectrum Noir pens
from Crafters Companion


I have sprayed the backing papers with the silver spray and sparkle
again from crafters companions


Again the greeting is from the Internet!!!!

I hope you like the card, and Thank-you to everyone who made a comment
on my last post.

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx

1 comment:

  1. HI Kirsty - What a beautiful card my first visit to your blog Hun, but I am now following you.

    Caz

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx