Followers

Saturday 7 January 2012

Bit late!!!!!!!! Happy New Year Everyone.........

Well my promise in my last post didn't go to well did it?

SORRY

Well let's try again with the start of the new year:-)


My 1st post for 2012 is my DT card for http://makingitwithmeslyn.blogspot.com/
Our challenge for January 2012 is 'Spring has sprung'. This months challenge has been set by Flying Fresian,
so please pop over to the blog and take a look. You may even want to give it a go and submit an entry:-)

This is my card I hope you all like it



Our spec for this month is spring and colourful to take us out of the winter doldrums!!
As you can see I have used yellows and oranges to add the brightness and cheerful look


the papers are from crafters companion, Core'dinationsAll in the Family Card Packs
And I used an embossing folder for the background look.
For the embellishments I used my cuttlebug and spellbinder dies and the flower is from the 3 birds flower collection.



Well good luck if you decide to give the challenge a go
and Happy Healthy and Crafty New Year to you all

See you soon

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx


1 comment:

  1. So pretty Kirsty....and happy new year too hun :o)

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx