Followers

Friday 4 November 2011

Plain and simple!!!!

Good Morning Blog Land, I hope everyone is having a good week!
And nobody got too wet yesterday in all that rain...

Today's card is just a very plain and simple creation...


It was a card that was ordered in A4 size.
I have used centura pearl snow white card for the base and top layers,
to give the card a more classic look I used black card for the other layers.
The spec was 'Motor Racing'
I used a Kanban topper of a F1 car against the black to make it stand out more
I made the sentiment on my computer and used card candi to finish the card.

I hope you have a good day

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Kirsty....love the image and fab layout hun...

    have a super weekend....hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx