Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2011

November already!!!!!

Not sure where the last month has gone, it just seemed to go soooooo fast!!!!!
With half term, the month of October seemed a very busy one....... 

I promise to try harder this month with keeping my blog updated. So starting with the very 1st day of November my card is a male birthday card!!!!!


The stamp is from the Crafters Companion Swalk range....
I have kept with blues and reds to keep it colourful and fresh.


I have used my promarkers to colour the image.
Martha Stewart punches have made the detailed red and blue trim.


To finish off I have used craftwork cards card candi,
the sentiment was printed off my computer.

Well I hope you like the card and November is starting off well for you

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx




1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love it hun....so love the gorgeous colours and cute image...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx