Followers

Friday 7 October 2011

Pretty in Pink!!!!

Today's card is a pretty SWALK creation.


I have made this card for a friend who wanted a 40th Birthday card for her friend.
I love this stamp as it's so easy to use, and is perfect for special female occasions.

To make this card I have used:

S.w.a.l.k. Unmounted Rubber Stamp - Deserve a Treat &
Pink and Brown core'dinations card

I also used 1 sheet from 'the sweet matstack'
from DCWV


I have made the rose from a sheet of Pink core'dination card and used glitter glue just on the edges.


I have coloured the image with promarkers and used a clear glitter copic pen just over the wine glass and bows on the boxes.

I hope you all have a fantastic day

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx


4 comments:

  1. It's such a pretty card Kirsty. I am sure your friend (and her friend!) will love it.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, i bet your friend adores it! Paula :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kirsty...and I love the flower too hun...

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card kirsty love it. louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx