Followers

Thursday 25 August 2011

Swalk for a special friend

Hi again, today I have tried to get organized for my friends birthday at the beginning of next month. We have been friends for nearly 13 years and she turns 40 on september 8th. As my children don't go back to school until the 7th September and we are going out for her birthday on the 8th I thought I'd be ready. (only present and godmother card to make from my daughter now!!!!!)



I have picked one of the latest swalk stamps to use, 'you deserve a treat'.


I have coloured the image with speccies and stamped the image twice to decoupage the book chocolates and wine glass. I have also used the copic clear glitter pen over the wine glass to give a sparkle.



I have used all card stock from crafters companion, the card base was made with centura pearl snow white and the brown and pink card was core'dinations. I  made the rosette myself for a sentiment to go in the middle, again made from core'dination card then sprayed with silver spray and sparkle. The sentiment was from a digi download.



The rose is made from my craft studio rose template, then srayed with the same glitter again. The mini roses are from a purchase made on e-bay.



The insert was made with help from 'the ultimate verse insert designer' cd-rom, then I used a couple of stamps on the bottom. The bottle and glass are from the same stamp plate as the main image, then the present is from a popcorn stamp sheet.


The last few items on the card are card candi, and a sheet of chocolate card from 'the sweet matstack' from DCVW. I added a  couple of gems just to finish the design off.

I hope you like the design, and come back again soon

Hugs

Kirsty
xxxx


4 comments:

  1. Love this card and the image, i'm a bit jealous as i haven't got these stamps (YET).....
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, it is beautiful♥.

    Hugs Marita♫♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm....yummy card Kirsty...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx