Followers

Wednesday 17 August 2011

17th August 11

SWALK today:-)





I've gone back to one of my older Swalk stamps today, I love this image as it is so useful. This stamp works for both male and female, this card has been made for a female who is leaving her job. The Swalk range is from crafters companion.



Again I have used spectrum noir pens to colour the image. The papers I have used are core'dinations for the block of colour in the layers, and the patterned papers are from the swalk cd-rom2. I have used a Martha Stewart punch down the side of the patterned paper for details.


Again I have used the core'dinations card to make the larger paper rose, the smaller roses I purchased on e-bay.





Inside the card I have made an insert, with a verse and in the corner I have used another stamp from the same stamp plate to complete the design.


Thanks for taking time to look at my blog, and I hope you will come back again soon

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Just so pretty Kirsty...cute image and love the colours you have used hun...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Kirsty, love it

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx