Followers

Thursday 18 August 2011

18th August 11

Humphrey!!!!!!
(but not the new ones)


Today I have used the 'friends forever' Humphrey stamp. The image was stamped on to neenah card with tuxedo black memento ink. The backing paper is from the forever friends 6x6 paper stack 'For you'. I have had printed the sentiment from my computer.


I have used spectrum noir pens to colour the image. I have gone for a very simple card today as had lots of washing and other boring stuff to do:-(. I hope you are all having a lovely day and the weather is better than it is here. Need some more sun to cheer everything up a bit......

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Kirsty
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx