Followers

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Funny Anniversary:-)

Morning everyone, so how was your Bank Holiday weekend? It went far too fast for me....... Hubby was working on Saturday so we crammed lots of gardening and DIY into Sunday/Monday. So as the weekend went so fast and was so busy not much crafting happened:-( Anyway as I have not long had the blog I have lots of cards I've made over the past couple of months, today's card is an anniversary card I made for my parents. Hope you like it.......


The image is a digi stamp from https://bugaboostamps.3dcartstores.com/ They are from the Stella/Gus range. They do a large range of Digi stamps for all occasions and age ranges. With this stamp I also got the sentiment.... The backing paper used is from the magnolia collection.


I used a die cut from Docrafts to cut the sentiment and mirri card into the star shape.


Down the side of the card I added 3 buttons and in the centre of the added heart shaped gems.


At the bottom I used a silver ribbon that looks like a link chain, at the knot I have added a jump ring and attached the heart charm. Both are from hobbycraft.


I hope you like the card and thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirsty Thank you for applying to be part of the Making it with Meslyn DT. I'd be really great ful if you could email me at c.carrott@meslyncrafts.co.uk thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx