Followers

Friday 30 September 2011

Christmas come early!!!!!!!!

Afternoon everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather this HOT Friday......
Well my card today is a Christmas card from Humphrey's Corner Christmas Decoupage range, this range is so lovely and easy to use as it's die-cut and such beautiful quality. Nothing you don't expect from Crafter's Companion though!!!!!



As you can see I have gone for an 8x8 size card, with traditional Christmas colours, green red & white.


I have made a red rose from linen card and sprayed it with sparkle and spray (silver).



Here is a close up of the decoupage, I have layered it using collall 3D glue gel and have used the tool to curve the image to look more real. The roses are just mini ones that I got from e-bay.



The stamped message is from lotv, it is from the sentiment Christmas stamp sheet. I have used glamour dust over the top to give it added sparkle.......
Other items used are card candi from www.craftworkcards.co.uk
The papers used are from last years paper stacks
and the white card has been punched with a Martha Stewart punch.


I have entered this card into http://ccmonthlychallenge.blogspot.com/


I hope you like this card, take care and pop by again soon

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx



1 comment:

  1. It's really lovely Kirsty - and I love the traditional Christmas colours you have used.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx