Followers

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Love is in the leap year!!!!!!!

Morning everyone

Well it's leap year, so we all have an extra day..................
Will we get more done than normal for the extra 24 hours?????? lol

As today could be a romantic day for many people my card today is keeping in the romantic theme


So for today's card it is all hearts
I have used centura pearl snow white card, so the card is very simple white on white.
The embossing folder again is my favourite, an old one from docrafts.
Last a purple ribbon with a heart buckle.

I hope you all have a wonderful day

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kirsty...love the embossing sweetie :o)

    have a lovely evening hun...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kirsty, I am a recent new follower but there is something for you on my blog as your cards have inspired me! http://debbiescardcreations.blogspot.com/
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx