Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2012

May Day

Evening Everyone

I hope this Tuesday evening find you all well, it's been a very busy time the last few weeks
so many apologies for the lack of blog posts.

I aim to do a lot better this month as I will be making lots of card ready for my 1st
craft stall in September..... whoop whoop
(I'm excited, can you tell lol)

Any way getting back to the important topic
It's challenge time again over at making it with meslyn blogspot
It's my month for the challenge so the spec is
'All About The Boys'
The DT have come up with some lovely samples so please pop over and take a look

My Sample this month is


My card is made using paper's and a stamp from the Strawberry Kisses range
available from crafter's companion


I have used the spectrum noir pens to colour the stamped image
again from crafters companion
I have stamped the image with memento ink, as not to bleed when using the pens.


To make the backing papers stand out I have used core'dination card in brown behind
and the edge's of the stamped image are shaded with Tim Holtz distress ink ( vintage photo )


Here is a close up of the two backing papers I used and the shaded edge of the image.

I hope you like my card for the challenge, please pop along and have a look.

Hugs

Kirsty

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Kirsty, love the image and lovely papers. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx