Followers

Saturday 9 February 2013

A Little Boys Treat

Good Morning Blogger's
How are you all this Saturday morning? I'm trying to be organised today and blog nice and early;-)
 
Well for today's card I have made a special card for a little boy,
bigger boys may like the treat in the draw too!!! lol
 
 
For the image I have used a Crafter's Companion's CD-ROM
The gingham backing paper is from a very old stack I had in the back of a cupboard!!
 
 
As you can see from this photo I made an easel card with the draw underneath.
I have made the card base, box and draw from centura pearl snow white card.
 
 
I have matt and layered the box lid to add a little bit more interest
and luxury.
And for inside the draw!!!!
 
 
Lots of chocolates:-)
 
Also before I go can I just let you know a facebook friends of mine has started a new online craft shop yesterday, So if you have a free minute or 2 please pop over and show her your support http://www.clarecurdcrafts.co.uk/.  Thank-you x
 
I hope you like today's card, enjoy your Saturday
 
Hugs
 
Kirsty
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx