Followers

Thursday 5 April 2012

April Challenge Time

It's that time of the month again at
making it with meslyn blog
It's April challenge time

This month's challenge was chosen by

 has decided on a recipe card, this must include the following
1. A circle
2. Two backing papers
3. Three embellishments

If you fancy giving it a go click on the link below


Here is my DT card for the challenge

Here is an old favourite, Popcorn the bear from crafters companion.
I have used floral popcorn from the original triple cd-rom.
I printed off 2 different backing papers and the popcorn with tulips topper
from the cd-rom.


As one of my embellishments I have used a ribbon and bow, the next embellishment
is a crystal flower button.
 
 
My third embellishments an epoxy sticker made from a tool from Epiphany Crafts,
 

To finish the card off I have printed an insert off the same cd-rom.
 
I hope you like today's card and good luck if you enter the April challenge
 
Hugs
 
Kirsty
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx