Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

My Dad's Special Day

Hello Bloggers!!!!

I hope you are all well and safe, and the weather isn't too bad where you are!!!!!
We've quite lucky here it has been lovely up until about an hour ago, then we had a short shower
(but only rain thank goddness)

As I said in my last post it was my Dad's 70th Birthday on Saturday
I couldn't post his card's then as he hadn't opened them but now I can:-)
I made a grand total of 4 cards for him

Card 1.


This card was made for my Mum
I used the docraft graphic program to include the photo of my Dad as a young
boy onto the backing paper and added the shadow to give it
a raised look.

Card 2.


This card was from my 3 children for Grandad.


I have kept to neutral tones for this card and used a digital image
I have coloured the image in with spectrum noir pens.

Card 3.


This card was from me and my Husband.
I wanted this card to be nice and bright, with a little bit of humour.


I made the sentiment on my computer and cut it with my cuttlebug,
using spellbinders 'labels 4 small'


And last on this card is the image from
This image was again coloured with spectrum noir pens.


Card 4.


This card was made for the present as we bought my Dad tickets to go on
the London Eye. (You don't get the tickets sent).


The stamp is a Penny Black stamp
I love the new london range, and couldn't believe they had bought out the London Eye
one earlier in the year.


And my last photo for the day.....
The beautiful view from the top of the London Eye on Monday lunch time.
We all had a lovely day and the weather stayed perfect. Then in the evening went to see my eldest daughter in her Spring Drama production, which was fabulous. (Proud Mummy time)

I hope you have enjoyed my blog post today

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Kirsty these are all stunning he will love them ,I do that ..make a card for everyone to give to one person, its a nightmare sometimes but you have made four beauties here . Happy Birthday to your Dad Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so gorgeous Kirsty...and the weather here in Essex has been lovely all day...and very sunny too...!

    love the piccie of the London Eye too...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx