Followers

Saturday 31 March 2012

Saturday 31st March 2012

Saturday is here again, so fast!!!!!
But today is  a very special Saturday, it's my Dad's 70th Birthday;-)

Happy Birthday Dad

I can't post his cards on here yet as I'm taking them tonight,
but I will post tomorrow.....

Well today's card is another beautiful decoupage card from the paintbox poppets range



I have used hammered card for the base and white layers,
the pink is from the core'dinatons pink range.


I think the images are so pretty and detailed, and call out to be decoupaged
just to add a little life to them.


The flowers are from the local 'poundland'
My bargain flowers!!!!
I just added the stones in the middle to add a little bling


I have put this photo on so you can see how I layer my decoupage,
I don't like to much height so I used collall 3D glue gel
The height is important to get how you like it
But also with postage going up again it can save a fortune if you don't go to high!!!

Right I'm off to get kids ready to go see Grandad and Nanny
(Nanny also has had a big week, she took early retirement yesterday)

Hugs

Kirsty

xxx



5 comments:

  1. So pretty - I've been cutting up Poppets decoupage ready to use soon. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsty I have this CD too its images are gorgeous what a fantastic card I love this Hugs Elaine
    Ps tell Nanny to enjoy her retirement , if she crafts like you she will have loads of time on her hands to create

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if my comment posted as Im having internet probs today so here we go again .
    I have this CD and the images are gorgeous what a fantastic card I love this Hugs Elaine .
    Ps tell nanny to enjoy her retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning hun....beautiful image and layout...and a big happy birthday to your dad too :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx