Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Oooooppppppsssss, been too long!!!!!!

Hello Everyone

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while, not sure why!!!!!!!
Maybe I've been busy lol

I hope you are all well and the sun is shinning where you are, it is beautiful here.
Well so far this morning I have walked the kids to school and taken Poppy for her walk around the park.
When I have updated on here I'm off to make some more cards, yippee crafty day for me;-)

Now Mother's Day has gone I can show you the cards I made for my Mum
I hope you like them...


This is the 1st one, this is the one I made for my Mum from myself and my husband


I decided to use an image from the paintbox poppets decoupage set.
This one is called 'listen with teddy'.


For the base card and layers I have used Centura Pearl card, I also stamped onto the card for
the sentiment, using a stamp from LOTV stamp sheet.


Rather than trying to match ribbon I used a thin piece of the pink card and threaded the heart
buckle on to it.

The other Mother's Day card is from my 3 children to Nanny (my Mum)


I used the docraft me to you digital designer.
I designed the whole thing on my laptop, and printed it off
then all I had to do was stick the 8x8 design on to base card and print off insert.


I used 3 of the characters for my 3 babies, and was able to add shadow and layer them all with the digital designer. A very quick card to make but was perfect for the kids.

Have a lovely day and enjoy the spring sun

Hugs

Kirsty

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx