Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2012

What a beautiful day

The weather is beautiful again here today, and even better the teachers strike isn't affecting my kids;-)

My card today is from the Popcorn The Bear Range
 from Crafters Companion

I hope you like it.....


As you can see the card is a retirement card for a male work friend of my Mum's.
I have used a Popcorn Bear stamp and 2 backing papers from the cd-rom.
Green is the favourite colour of the recipient, so I have used different shades.

I have coloured the stamped image with spectrium noir pens, and layered the image on to
dark green card.


I have used 2 bold backing papers, card candi and a flower pot button.



I used thick organza ribbon, and the message was typed on the computer
and printed, and again layered on the same dark green card.


This is the insert, I have matched the backing paper and insert.


This photo shows how the front and inside of the card match.

Enjoy the beautiful sunshine and have a very happy day

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx





2 comments:

  1. Kirsty he's adorable inside and out ,I have this CD and use it often. I love what you did with the paint box poppet girl below. I have been busy of late and so have had a peek at your cards over the past month , you have made some stunners.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute Kirsty...and great layout too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx