Followers

Monday 17 September 2012

Heart's & more heart's

Evening everyone:-)
 
I hope everyone has had a lovely Monday, thought I would do a quick
post while Hubby is watching football.
 
And here is today's card
 
 
A simple anniversary card
 
 
A close-up of the image
 
 
The sentiment and heart boarder.
 
Items used for today's card...
 
Base card - White linen card from The papermill direct
Layer card - Red flat card from The papermill direct
Heart Boarder - Martha Stewart lace heart punch from hobbycraft
Image - Humphrey's Corner A Year With Humphrey - Love and Hugs Stamp Set from Crafter's Companion
 
I have entered the following challenge's
 
Things That Make You Go Awwww :) - Papertake weekly challenge
 
I hope you all like today's card
 
Hugs
 
Kirsty
xxx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx