Followers

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Party Animal:-)

Morning (just!!!)
 
I hope your having a nice Tuesday, it's lovely and Sunny here.
 
 Today's a very quick post as just got home from food shopping:-(  and I've got a meet the
teacher meeting this afternoon with my youngest child's teacher.
 
Well onto today's card... 
 
 
Another Strawberry Kisses image from me today
while I've been waiting for my Christmas SK stamps to arrive:-)
 
 
Here is the close up of the sweet image.
 
 
I have added the flowers for dimension, I have added glitter to the
edges and used brads for the middle part.
 
Item's used for today's card...
 
Card Blank - Centura pearl cut down to make 8x8 card blank.
Ribbon - Black satin from Hobbycraft
Flowers - from local Poundland store.
Glitter on shoe is sprays & sparkle from  crafters companion
and the glitter on the flowers is glamour dust
Brads from my stash and sentiment from computer and cut with spellbinder die.
 
Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday,
I will Mr Postman has just arrived with my new stamp's oooohhhh:-)
 
Hugs
 
Kirsty
xxx

2 comments:

  1. So cute Kirsty...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little image is just adorable as I love anything with cats... Colored up so beautifully ...just love it all !!!
    Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx