Followers

Friday 5 October 2012

Exciting News.....

Evening Everyone
 
I hope everyone is having a nice Friday evening, it's been a busy week again here
in my mad house...
 
First I would like to tell you my exciting news.....
 
 
I'm a new DT member for craft style products, I'm really thrilled about this
and I can't wait to start.
 
Now I would like to share today's card with you all
 
 
This is a card I made for a friend to give to her Daughter.
 
 
This is a close up of the image I used
 
 
I hope you like it, my friend did. And I hope her Daughter does next week too.
 
Items used in today's card
 
Base card - Craftwork cards 8x8 blank card
Light Pink Card - Hobbycraft card (pink pack)
Dark Pink Card - Core-dinations card from Crafter's Companion
Image - A year with Humphrey 'make a wish' stamp plate from crafter's companion
I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir alcohol pens
I made the flowers with the light pink card using a die from marianne designs creatables flower set
I have cut out the letters for her name using my cricut machine
feathers, glitter and gems are from my craft stash.
 
 
I have added this card into the following challenge's
 
 
 
I hope you have a nice evening
 
Hugs
 
Kirsty
 
xxx
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, so cute and pretty! Congrats on your new DT post :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous love your colour choice too fabulous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx