Followers

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Simple and girly x

Afternoon everyone
 
I hope you are all well and happy, today's card is a very simple
card made with lots of 'girly colour' for one of my daughter's close friends.
 
 
And here it is...
 
 
A close up of the cute image
 
 
a little added texture



finishing touches
 
 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
I hope you like today's card here is a list of the product's used
 
Base card - Centura snow white pearl card cut to make an 8x8 card base
Texture card - 12x12 tillie dot spotted core-dinations card stack (purple, then sanded to show the coloured core)
Last bits - buttons from my crafty stash and sentiment printed from computer.
 
Hugs
 
Kirsty
 
xxx

1 comment:

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx