Followers

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Cutie Bear

Good morning everyone
 
I hope you are all well on this Tuesday morning, not blogged for ages again (sorry)
not sure where the time is going at the moment!!!!
 
Today's card is...
 
 
A baby boy card, it is an A4 size and was made for the PA
at my children's school for a member who had a beautiful baby boy.
 
 
I have used a Popcorn The Bear image as the topper.
 
 
The inside with lots of room for everyone to sign, the paper matches
the front again from the Popcorn The Bear CD-ROM.
 
 
Inside the handmade box with tissue paper to add a little luxury
 
 
Just to show I have used blue & white tissue paper to keep the
colour theme.
 
Item's used
 
Heart paper doily (from e-bay)
Heart gems (left over from old kit)
and last blue ribbon for the bow. (old from crafters companion)
 
I hope you like today's card!
Enjoy the rest of your day
 
Hugs
 
Kirsty
 
xxx
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirsty, Please confirm you received the application form for December 15th Sidcup High street festival? please email thriftyfairs@yahoo.co.uk http://www.facebook.com/ThriftyFairs

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx