Followers

Friday 21 June 2013

My Birthday Boy

Good evening everyone, I hope you have had a good Friday so far!
 
Well as promised I am here with the card I made for my son's 7th Birthday
yesterday. He is Avenger's mad so I had to find a good image to use on
his card....
 
 
And here is the card...
 
 
I made my own sentiment using the computer, my kids love seeing
there name on cards.

 
I have printed off the picture 3 times so I could decoupage the image.

 
Here is a close up of the finished decoupage image. He was very happy
with it and it now in the middle of our mantle piece.

 
And finally here is the Birthday Boy himself.
 
I hope you like today's card and enjoy the rest of your Friday
 
Hugs
 
Kirsty
 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx