Followers

Thursday 20 June 2013

You're A Star

Good Morning Everyone...
 
I have been awake since just after 1am this morning as it's my Son's 7th Birthday today
and he was a tad excited he was getting a kindle fire!!!! (I will post his card on here tomorrow)
 
Today's card is one that took me a while to get right but was worth the effort
as the girl it was for was over the moon with it.
 
 
 
I got the shape design from a sample I saw on a crafters companion show on TV.
 

 
If you want the size's etc please try the crafters companion blog
The cards are beautiful this ladies blog.


To decorate the star card I have used the Morehead's CD-rom and
toppers from the Morehead paper crafting range
 
 
The flower's, card candi and,
 gold mirri card are from my stash

 
I have decorated each section with patterned paper layered on
gold mirri card
 
 
Here is a close up of the topper I used in the centre with a few little
flowers, sentiment and card candi.
 
 
I hope you like today's card and I am off to make sure my little boy has
a fab day.
 
Hugs
 
Kirsty
 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx