Followers

Thursday 28 June 2012

Cars 2 = a happy boy

Today's is a card is again from Samuels birthday
He love's his t.v. and films and one of his favourites is cars 2.
He went to the cinema with Daddy to see it and has loved it ever since!!!
So when my parents asked for a card for him this one just came to mind


Lightening Mcqueen image, free as googled free images from internet
backing papers are from an old kanban cd-rom
name and number made from cc cd-rom and coloured and glitter added.


Being 6 he thinks it's great to see his name and age on his cards so it makes it
easy for me to fill spaces and keep it simple.

Quick blog for me today off to cook the tea now
Happy Thursday everyone

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx