Followers

Tuesday 5 June 2012

So Proud:-)

Is it just me or is everyone so proud to be British after the weekend we have been celebrating?
The concert last night was fantastic, what a super job done by SIR!!!!! Gary Barlow.
It was so nice to see the whole nation unite, I was only a couple of weeks old at the silver jubilee, and expecting my eldest child for the golden jubilee!!! And my eldest has been so excited about the
jubilee:-)
We as a country are so good at celebrations like this, now roll on the Olympics
(even though my Husband is more for roll on Friday for the football!!!!)

So keeping in the spirit of the last day of the bank holiday
my card is...


Another in the forever friends range.
All the items used are listed below

Card topper & backing papers - Forever Friends 'Best of British' decoupage set

That is it for today, enjoy the rest of your Tuesday

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx