Followers

Friday 29 June 2012

Sport's day

Today has been sport's day at my children's school so after spending 2 hours this morning watching Kayley in the KS2 events, and then an hour this afternoon watching Evie & Samuel in the KS1 races I thought a sporting theme card would be fitting!!!!

The one I have decided to show you today is a card for my Husband Steve for his 38th Birthday
earlier in the week.


and here it is....


The image is a digi from Mo's digital pencil called 'strongman'
I have coloured the image again with spectrum-noir pens


The backing paper are printed from the strawberry kisses cd-rom
for the matting and layering I have used coloured card stock from my stash.

I hope you like today's creation, have a lovely Friday evening

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx