Followers

Sunday 1 July 2012

King for a day

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday
We had a lovely day yesterday, my Husband and I took our 3 kids to Legoland Windsor
for the 2 younger one's birthday's. We had a fantastic time but it was a very long day!

Today's card is 'King for a day'


The digi stamp is from mos digital pencil again
I thought it was just a perfect male image.


I have used spectrum noir pens to colour the image again


For the sentiment I just used my computer


For finishing touches I have used backing papers from a humphrey's corner cd-rom
blue core'dination card for layers
and gold card candi from craftwork cards.

Keep well & big hugs

Kirsty
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx