Followers

Sunday 22 July 2012

Good Morning:-)

Well I hope everyone is well today.
This is the first post I have scheduled as the Olympic torch is near me today we have decided to escape the madness and take the kids to Chessington for the day!!!
Finger's crossed it's a lovely dry day lol

Well today's card is another card for my God-daughter, but this time from my children to her.


This card is made into an A5 size, the card stock is a linen affect, but image is printed onto neenah card. For the trim and layer's I have used core'dination card stock in turquoise.
The trim I have made using a Martha Stewart punch, the numbers are plain white ones from hobbycraft i have coloured to match. and the little wire beads and flower's are old ones from my stash.


 The little wire beads and flower's are old ones from my stash, but just seemed to match perfectly.


The image is Jules from saturated canary.
I have coloured her in with SN as usual and then added a little glitter for the under part of her skirt.
I must admit I have fallen in love with the digi's from the website.... oops may get expensive lol.
 
Have a lovely day whatever you are doing
 
Hugs
 
Kirsty
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx