Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

Busy busy busy!!!

Afternoon everyone

Well the sunny weather didn't last very long here, I hope it is nicer where you are.
I've got lots to do this week as kids finish school on Thursday. Between them I have 12 teacher/teaching assistant card to make and a friend has given me her sister's wedding guest book, postbox and table plan to do!!!!


Today's card is an anniversary card
Made with lots of neutral colours.


I have used a gorgeous Strawberry Kisses stamp for the main image.
I have stamped the image with a Tim Holtz distress ink pad
and watercoloured the image with the ink and a pink distressed pad.


Using this method gives the different affects of light on the moon/sun.
The brown card used is Kraft card and the brown dotty card is from the

Have a nice evening, I'm off to stress over my to do list lol

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx