Followers

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Humphrey Anniversary

Good Morning, I hope you are having a nice day where ever you are.
At the moment it's a nice sunny morning here in Kent, finger's crossed it can last today:-)

Today's card....



I have made an Anniversary card using the gorgeous Humphrey stamp
The patterned papers are from the
The Brown card is from the Tim Holtz core'dination collection


The image has been stamped on to neenah card using memento ink (tuxedo black),
then coloured with spectrum noir pens.
Again the brown hearts are left overs from the core'dination card and cut using a Martha Stewart punch.


Here is the Martha Stewart Punch used properly!!!
and I've just added the buttons and strings for extra texture.

Have a lovely day, I'm off to craft some more

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Just had to follow you too us Kirsty's have to stick together lol ! Do love your blog though ! Card is great ! Love your hearts and buttons ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kirsty. Love your neat style.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx