Followers

Thursday 19 July 2012

Peace and Tea!!!!

Good Afternoon;-)

I am doing a quick blog post today as my 3 children break up from school in an hour for 7 weeks!!!
So today's card is just perfect for how I feel this afternoon
The calm before the storm lol


The card is a very girly card, with all the pink shades.
The backing paper and stamp are all from the 'Strawberry Kisses' range.
This stamp is called 'cutie'.


I have used 3 different papers, all from the cd-rom
and layered onto one another.


And as usual the image is coloured with spectrum-noir pens.
The image is stamped with black memento ink onto neenah card.

Well time to get my shoes on for the last school run of the summer
enjoy your day.

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx



1 comment:

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx