Followers

Saturday 21 July 2012

The sun is out:-)

Hello......

Well it's a beautiful Saturday morning here, fingers crossed it lasts!!!!
It was the first day of the school holidays yesterday, so we did a trip to the library to join the summer reading scheme. Then kids decided they needed a treat from Gregg's!!!!!!
Not much crafting done:-(

Today's card is a card I have made for our God-daughter's 10th birthday on Monday.


I have used a 8x8 card base in white. For the layer's I have used black centura pearl card


The paper layer's are from Tim Holtz idea-ology range vintage shabby
The word topper was just from my computer
The doily and gems are from my stash.


The image is Ellie's Birthday from saturated canary
The images are so cute and with large area's quite easy to colour.
I have as per normal used spectrum noir pens to colour the image.

I hope you like it, but even more I hope our God-daughter like it on Monday!!!

Hugs

Kirsty

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx