Followers

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Clowning around

Evening everyone, I hope you are all well and having a nice week.
Have we got a summer at last do you think? Today has been nice and warm but not very sunny but we can't have everything.....
Today's card is a card I made for my Babies 6th birthday last week, they grow up far to fast
Here it is I hope you like it



I have used the following products
Coloured with spectrum noir pens
coloured card from lidl
Brother Stamp - from Papermania


I have used nice bright colours for the little Humphrey clown



I have tried to use the pens to shade areas, especially on the face.


Again lovely bright colours for the word 'Brother' so it stands out,
also with my son being 6 it need to be fun.

I hope you like it

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx


1 comment:

  1. KRISTY WHAT A GREAT LITTLE CARD YOU HAVE MADE, COLOURS ARE SO BRIGHT AND SUNNY JUST WHAT YOU NEED FOR ANY BIRTHDAY.
    KLARE
    :o)
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx